Bank Jobs Andhra Bank Probationary and Specialist Officers Jobs
Sarkari bank Andhra Bank has published the recruitment notification for 470 Probationary Officer and Specialist Officer Vacancies.
All Candidates who have taken the Common Written Examination (CWE) for Probationary Officer and Specialist Officer conducted by IBPS in 2011-2012 and obtained a valid IBPS Score Card are eligible to apply.
1. Probationary Officers – 400 vacancies
2. IT Officers – 40 vacancies
3. Rajbasha Officers – 07 vacancies
4. HR Officers – 08 vacancies
5. Law Officers – 15 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 20 years and 35 years for post 1 as on 01-07-2011
IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score: Minimum Score 24 for General and 21 for Reserved category candidates in each test.
Application Fee : Pay fees via Challan and download it from Bank’s official website and make the payment in any of the Andhra Bank branches.
Amount of fee would be Rs. 100/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Fee must be paid in CBS Account No 117911100000991 with Pattabhi Bhavan Branch in the name & style of “A B Recruitment Project Pos & Specialist Officers 2012-13”. With these details, fee can also be paid by the use of NEFT at any NEFT enabled Bank.
Apply Online through :
Specialist Officers : http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/andhsoaug12/
How to Apply
1. Log on to www.andhrabank.in and select the ‘Recruitment’ link.
2. Select the notification and take print of it and also the challan attached.
3. Make the payment at the bank or through use of NEFT.
4. Revisit the Bank’s website and this time select Online Application link of desired post.
5. Select the Apply Online link, fill all marked details carefully and click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. Take print of Application Form and retain it for further use.
644 total views, 1 today